Tuesday 19 August 2008

Only two more sleeps!!!

Well, this week has flown by in England. I do believe that the time has been slightly slower in France!!! I think the one hour time difference does it!!
We have had another busy couple of days and seen lots more people. Yesterday was spent shopping in Windsor and then having to pay an extortionate amount of money to get out of the car park. That is another benefit of living in France, parking is free!!! It was lovely to see Auntie Jean though and my mum, Sharon and Erin joined us all for lunch in Daniels.
My chef sent me a list last night of provisions that were required to take back with me, greaseproof paper, golden syrup, sugar and bicarbonate of soda!! As our mornings activities had been cancelled we decided to be brave and face the "BIG TESCOS"!! After finding a parking space we spent an hour with Peter wanting everything that he saw and wanting to go home, all at the same time!! Now I know what it feels like to have that child in the supermarket that everyone else wants to kill!! We did manage to get everything from the shopping list though so I am hopeful that the chef will be pleased.
Before going we had the drama of the day. Josh and Peter went to play in the garden on the way to the car. Josh was promptly stung on his eyebrow by another killer wasp and Peter fell over and had blood coming out of his mouth. What fun!!! My favourite father in law promptly brought some wasp killer foam home to cure the problem. The foam has had a great effect on the wasps!! Now they are so angry that we just have to open the door and run as fast as we can to the safety of the car!!!!! Oh well, such is life!! I am sure they will be gone soon. Josh was very brave but he was not as keen on the medicine as Kirsty is, something to do with Kirsty telling him that it tasted of mint!!!
Peter has been having great fun as well this week. The recycling boxes have enabled hours of fun!!! Who needs toys??
Anyway, love to all and don't worry Andrew, its not long now!! Have the bottle of cider ready for me please!!
xxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun