Saturday 9 August 2008

The 100th Post, doesn't time fly.

Well, finally I get to sit down at MY laptop, and write MY blog. It seems we have come to the 100th post and over 7000 viewings on the hit counter, we must be doing something right. We've had a couple of weeks now of major activity with 3 extra kids and culminating in the arrival of my mother, expected, and my sister, not so expected. It's not really full house as we had many more peeps at the house warming, however it is pretty snug round the table for breakfast. I have finally got my focus back on some of the important issues work wise that need dealing with. Like making space in the wine rack for more wine and making space on the beer shelf for more beer. Come Monday I will be here all alone as a trainee recluse, reclouse , reclusse, recloose, well a loner anyhow. Hopefully I can stop myself drinking long enough to finish tiling the roof of the servants quarters and getting a staircase in to the second floor. I also plan to finish the plastering and painting in our first en-suite facility. Only been 6 months in the coming. We have a softball tournament planned for October and need to get everything in place prior to the arrival of hoards of softballers/drinkers/party monsters. Anyhow, Jane is off with all the kids on a walkabout somewhere, probably within shouting distance if I raise my voice. I'll ask her to chuck some photos on later to go with the blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ERM 98th post! 2007 (40) 2008 (58) I make that 98 including the 100th post. May I suggest that you have made enough room for beer and wine now. And perhaps a lie down before starting on the stairs

HEHE

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately due to some incorrect uses of the English language, a couple of post were removed due to content......