Sunday 17 August 2008

Anyone passing any shops?

I was just wondering if anyone in the area was passing any shops and could pick me up some essential supplies. The biscuit stash is severely depleted to the point where I've had no breakfast this morning. The sweets from Grandma are nearly all gone and I'm about to start on the kids sweets. I've forgotten what fresh bread tastes like and can't be bothered to light the fire due to a lack of kindling. Fortunately there are only 4 sleeps left before my 24/7 carer and masseur return to my rescue but it does seem like an eternity. Hopefully if the weather holds off I will finish the tiles and fit the last 4 windows on the roof today. Then all that is left is the capping strip which Jane hasn't bought for me yet. Once again, no photos as Jane stole the camera and no blog from England as she is obviously enjoying herself far too much. PS grab some beer on route as well if your coming.

No comments: