Saturday 6 December 2008

I survived the first week!!!

Thanks everyone for your calls, emails and comments. My first week at work has been absolutely brilliant. The team are a really great bunch and even the boss eats lunch in the canteen with us. The atmosphere is so different to a boring English office!!! I have learned loads this week and I must thank Vicki for telling Anna to look after me. She has done an excellent job. Thanks Vicki and Anna!!!
The animals have not even noticed that I have gone!! They are all looking well fed and watered thanks to the nounou!! Surprise and nounou have an understanding. He has got all day to wait for her to decide to walk and frequently waits quite a while I think!!!!! The nounou is doing an absolutely stirling job. Thanks "nouveau nounou de Danvou"!!!!!
Josh and Kirsty have been trying to help this week. Trying is definitely the right word, I have not worked out what they have actually done yet!! Maybe they will try a little harder next week.
Peter is of course helping the nounou!!! Monday started with him letting Nell out of the stable and wondering why nounou was a little concerned!! He has continued helping throughout the week but I am pleased to say he is still alive and has only been locked in Zorros area a couple of times!!
I apologise for the lack of blog and photos this week but going back to full time work has been decidedly tiring. I am going to work out when the housework fits in this week if I am lucky!! Take care all and speak soon. xxx
PS Have stolen some pics from the O'Flynns as they are cute!! Thanks guys!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO JANE GO JANE! Well done for surviving week 1!!! Thank you for the LOVELY xmasbox, we are looking forwards to a great xmas meal with all the goodies!! Please tell Andrew not to leave the country without your goodiebag in return!! LotsofLove Ianandsophsandbumpstillthere! xxx

Anonymous said...

Seems like everything is going very well.

Glad you survived your first week, hope the second one is going just as well.

Julie
xxx