Saturday 20 December 2008

The Tree is Up!!!

Finally, we have got the tree up. It must be nearly Christmas!!
We are off to collect the last of the new arrivals tomorrow, the peachicks. We have got quite a long journey so I think that Christmas lunch, that was planned for tomorrow may now be Christmas Dinner!!!
Work has gone very well again this week. I can now say that I have been for dinner in Caen!! I am not quite sure how I drove home, but I did only have one glass of sangria and half a glass of wine. Certain colleagues, who shall remain anonymous for now, managed to stay out until half past four!! They did however, manage to get to work on Friday!!!
We should have more photos for you tomorrow. xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tree is looking lovely.

Kirsty I hope you don't loose anymore teeth eating that apple!!

xxx

Anonymous said...

Now look here, I've told you this before:

It doesn't matter what time of the day it is partaken of its still Christmas Dinner.

It you had it - the traditional Christmas repast that is - at 9.00 in the morning; it would still be Christmas Dinner!