Monday 15 December 2008

Christmas Crackers

After what seems like an eternity in the UK, I will finally be heading home on Wednesday in preparation for Christmas. During the last 2 weeks I have been slowly gathering gifts and cards from friends and family and the car on the way back will closeley resemble Santas Sleigh.
With Jane busy working, Tony busy Nannying and mother in law busy cleaning I thought I should write few words to cheer people up a bit. Have to go with an old picture but it does show how much Peter has grown since September last year.
Hopefully at the weekend we will pick up the final additions to the arc for this year. A peacock and peahen. Then we will be faced with getting through another French winter. Anyhow must get on and work as thats what they're paying me for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you arrive home safely with all your treasures and that even though you were working you did enjoy being back!!

Look forward to seeing photos of the new additions as well as all the current ones. Especially another one of your loft inhabitant if it is still there.

Drive safe and hope you have a lovely Christmas.

xxxx

Anonymous said...

What have I missed? who or what was in your Loft??