Saturday 18 December 2010

Survival Skills for Grandad

We hade some snow and guess what josh and kirsty made. We made an igloo and we can go in it. To build it we only used a bucket and our hands. It took us at least 3 hours to build it. Its not that big but it is very hard to build. It was only us that built it, noone else helped us. We were a little bit cold when we came in but not too cold. We think that it was good. Josh says that new year when there will be more people we could make a bigger igloo. Or my idea was to go on the sledge. Anyway if you ever build an igloo be careful when you are building in it as the inside could collapse.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not just proud of your singing - you kids are fantastic igloo builders too!!! Love you loads, Grandma xxxx

Unknown said...

Well done Josh and Kirsty.

Gordy

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Well done both of you. I remember making an igloo with my dad in Norway when I was about your ages, but never on my own - superstars :-)

Benta

Anonymous said...

Did you remember to incorporate a heat sink, i.e. when you walk into the igloo you should take a step down below the surface of the snow.