Sunday 25 July 2010

Back to Britain

For the first time since moving here, we are all back off to the UK for a week to help celebrate my dads 60th birthday. We are leaving the house and animals under the safe supervision of Gregg and, fingers crossed, all should be well on our return. The best news of all is that when we come back we will be "sans les enfants" a real novelty in itself. Over the last week I have been working my socks off on the conservatory. The foundations are in for the glass walls and the shuttering is in place to do the first access when we get back. The first week in August, we're having a go at "come dine with me" any menu ideas greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

lilyplum said...

The conservatory is coming along nicely, can't work out were you have put it!

Unknown said...

Looking good!

Are you sure Gregg is the best person for the job?

Anonymous said...

Menu ideas eh? I'm no good at that cooking lark, me.

Big Russ

Anonymous said...

Does Greg know that Surprise likes lots of love and whispering in her ear. Piglet