Monday 19 July 2010

Going Greener

After an exceptionally successful find on Leboncoin, possibly the best free ads site in the world, work has now commenced on my latest creation. The Greenhouse, Summer house, or detached conservatory as I am contemplating naming it, is most definately not a polytunnel. At 6.5m long by 4.5m wide, it's a bit of a whopper to say the least. Not only does it have a polycarbonate, aluminium framed roof with industrial steel frame, it also came with 16 sheets of 8mm glass 1.6m x 1m x 8mm thick. My mission for the next few weeks now is to build a small supporting wall and a wooden frame structure to hold the glass. To say that I'm a little excited about this project would be gross understatement. If I really pull my finger out, I should have the whole thing up and finished by the end of August,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Luck Andrew!!!