Saturday 7 August 2010

Cafe creme pour moi :-)

It's been a while since I blogged, sorry folks been a busy bee. Our trip to the UK went very well culminating in my dads party weekend. It was great to catch up with loads of people we hadn't seen in a while and also participate in the biggest Larcombe meat fest to date. The big decision now is how I can better this event, perhaps by building a giant spit and cooking a whole cow or a horse, now there's a thought. Anyway, since our return to France I have been continuing my work on Maryline and Davids roof. Progress is good and we're past the half way point now I think even with the recent rains that have made work very difficult. I have made a small amount of progress with the green house but need to get some more materials in before I can progress further. Last night I cooked up a meal and a half for our friends, samosas for starter, dauphinoise potatoes, champignons, carrots and flambeed pork loin, all topped off with Raymond Blancs cafe creme. I think this retirment life is really suiting me well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Was great to see you all again.

Sounds like retirement is good for you.

See you in a couple of weeks.

Gordy