Saturday 21 March 2009

Still waiting for the second baby!!

Well, life still continues while we are waiting for the second baby goat. We are sure it is coming but obviously it is taking its time!!!!! Maybe this week we will be announcing its arrival.
The children have been profiting this week from lots of lovely sunshine and an extra day off school because the teachers are on strike again!! It is only the second time this year that they have been on strike!! I am not convinced they are going to achieve anything but those of you who know me well will know my views on poxy unions!!!! However, I do admit to being a member once in my life for a very short period.
Anyway, enough of the political speak, I am beginning to sound like my favourite person........
Peter decided that summer had definitely arrived this week with the sunshine. After a couple of hours of playing in the lovely warm water (notice the sarcasm) he now has a runny nose!!! Typical!! Josh and Kirsty actually loved each other for a short period of time and constructed something too, not sure what, but at least they were playing and not fighting for once!!! It makes you glad to be an only child sometimes!!!

No comments: