Thursday 5 March 2009

Another weekend rapidly approaches

Time just seems to be racing by at the moment. Once again another weekend is just around the corner and I feel I have achieved so little.
The time has come to jump start works on the gite in an attempt to get it habitable by our May party. I spent a few hours measuring everything up before putting together a little plan to aid my thinking. Then I lost the plan, then redid the plan, then I lost it again and redid it again. Then I spent 2 hours trawling the net to discover what the problem was. Having now changed one setting, I managed to recover all the plans to date, DOH, DOH, DOH.
Hopefully this image will give you an idea of how things are starting to look. I love 3D modelling.
Weather wise, we once again endured 4 seasons in one day yesterday. Daffodils, snowdrops and pansies poking there heads out everywhere, only to be covered in snow and sleat, before being dried out by some amazingly warm sunshine.

No comments: