Monday 8 September 2008

The Second Week of School

We appear to have started the second week very well apart from Josh who was caught running behind the school. OOPS!!! Oh well, at least Kirsty is being good at school. Her teacher has told her she is 'sage'. That's well behaved to those of you who cant parlez le francais!!!! She tells me that she is doing really hard work at school but that she understands it all.
Kirsty has also managed to lose a tooth this week. I think the poor mouse is going to be poor before too long, at five euros a tooth I think I will start pulling some of mine out.
We have been lucky enough to have some lovely sunshine today so Peter and I have spent lots of time playing in the garden. He still likes the swing best though and playing in the mud and water!!
M and Mme Le Baron were also entertained this morning when I took Peter to say hello. He played on the ladder in the garden for ages before finding what he thought was a frisbee and rolling it down the drive. M Le Baron tried to show him how to do it but of course Peter knew best. M Le Baron has also offered to help me with my cv. After doing thousands of cvs with students at his school he said that most people think that the fact that they love cooking is the most important thing to put on a cv!! I am not sure what he was trying to say to me!! He is a great source of knowledge anyway and he helped me understand the letters that we keep getting from the telephone and the water company!!!
Have got to go now and do some hard homework with Kirsty. Thankfully Josh does not have any homework this evening so I can work hard with her instead!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kirsty, Shiver me timbers!!!