Saturday 13 September 2008

Daddy is on the way home!!!

We seem to have survived these past two weeks without any major mishaps!! Something must be going to go wrong this afternoon because we always have a disaster when Andrew is not here!!!
Nothing exciting has happened recently either. The chickens have been cleaned out twice and the ponies have had their stable spring cleaned. Zorro has been bleached, well his room has anyway and the kids have tidied their rooms!!!
I am sure within the next few days we will have some exciting news items for you but until then I have just taken some snaps of the kids to keep you going.
Lots of love xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think those children must spend half their lives covered in chocolate!

Have you got my parcel yet. I realise now that it should have contained chocolate but I foregot.