Friday 11 January 2013

First birthday of the year.

Well today is Sashas 10th birthday. Unfortunately she is starting to show her age now as she is even reluctant to follow me down the drive to check for post.

We've had some great times over the years. Only a few weeks in and we'd thought we'd made a terrible mistake as J & K used to cower in fear on the sofa as she stole their toys. The night I was telling Rob about how she'd sauntered up and had a pork chop off my plate earlier in the week only for her to do the same to Rob minutes later with his Tandori chicken. Touring France with her in the motor home, puppies, eloping with the neighbours orange affro retriever, more puppies. Happy birthday pupps.

2013 has kicked off well with me cutting back the booze, 1 week dry, Jane and I starting a joint diet, and the backs of our colds but unfortunately the start of Joshes. I have almost finished building a set of concrete steps up to the back garden which I hope will avoid any more accidents in the future.


We are guest free until the end of February, which seems an eternity away, so if anyone fancies a short break, head on over.

1 comment:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Happy birthday to four kegs, and happy new year to ll the two legs!!!