Saturday 1 October 2011

A blog from Kirsty

Saturday the 24 of September: Josh,me and mummy went shopping and bought a banana tree.

Tuesday the 27 of September: Mummy was at work, and Josh was at college, Peter and my teachers were on strike so we had to go to work with daddy and then I stayed and played with my friend and I stayed with another friend for the night.

Wednesday the 28 of September: Mummy was at work,daddy went to work, and Josh,me and peter to a friends house. Thursday the 29 of September: Mummy was at work,Peter and I were at school ,Josh was at college and daddy was working. Friday the 30 of September: Mummy was at work,Peter and I were at school ,Josh was at college and daddy was working.

Saturday the 1 of October: Daddy and Josh went to work and Peter,me and mummy went shopping and the rabbits were sun bathing.

6 comments:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Hi Kirsty. Lovely to "see" you here. How many years until you can hope to get bananas from your tree? Glad you are blogging in English, as I really would struggle if younwrote in French! Love Benta x x

Anonymous said...

Well done Kirsty!! Next time you do the blog how about telling us what you did at your friends' house? Just skip the arguing and fighting bits!!!!!!!! It sounds as though you're having a good time though. Keep working on the English classes at school though - it's important that you keep coming top of the class. I'm glad you like maths and science too. Grandma. xxxx

Louise said...

Love to you all xxx

kirsty said...

it will be years till we get bananes on are trie

Anonymous said...

Hey Kirsty,

Hope you enjoyed yourself at your friend's house and got some sleep!! Look after your banana tree and I hope the rabbits didn't get sun burn!!! Love Julie xxxxxx

Florian said...

Definitely an interesting blog! Try go into a tiny bit more detail :P :) And involve some french (Y) spice things up :L But i like how the bunnies are sun bathing, instead of getting slaughtered by your dad or something