Thursday 18 August 2011

And then there were none

We are finally guest free having just shipped my mum, along with my niece and nephews, off to the port this morning. It's been a manic few weeks, with the first guests arriving at the end of July and numbers peaking at over 35 during our softball weekend. Fortunately the peace and tranquillity will be short lived with the arrival of Steve and Laura in 8 sleeps time.

Not a lot else has been happening here since I finished the roof. I've started the gradual clearing up process and have been returning all the tools and equipment to it's designated locations. The scaffold tower has been erected at the end of the hose so that I can replace some of the stonework around the perlins that I changed on the roof. This will be a two person job so I shall save it until the arrival of Stevey.

1 comment:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

You been making Adam walk lots? You've worn his legs away, LOL