Wednesday 22 September 2010

Venturing out of my hole

Mother in law and Tom have been here for a week and a half now so I have taken to hiding during the day at Maryline and Davids. The end of the roof is now in sight and David has set a deadline of 7th October, Marylines birthday, to complete all works. It's only a couple of weeks until our next softball event and things are not quite going to plan, The mower has totally given up the ghost so I have a half mowed field and am waiting on 2 spare belts that have alegedly been dispatched from the UK. We are incredibly short of players and I haven't got a clue what we'll be eating this time. We managed to escape last weekend to the UK for my cousin Sabrina and Ross's wedding. It was a fabulous party and great to catch up with family and friends. Best of all was that the darling children were in France whilst Jane and I partied until the early hours.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Did Peter use that tyre inflator on the strawberry?!?!?!?

:)