Thursday 12 August 2010

My huge erection

It's been a busy week this week as I progressed the polytunnel, greenhouse, summer house, detatched conservatory, on heaps and bounds. Fortunately my mother was here to keep "mon petit merde" out of my way. Monday I built the window frames, Tuesday Josh and I put the roof on in the pouring rain and, yesterday, I fitted all the glass panels. Todays mission is to get the stairs concreted which will make access so much easier. We had a party last night to see mum off. She's heading home to look after her other baby, Donald, who is in need of more swimming lessons. Jamie and Laura arrived yesterday with baby Chloe for her first holiday. The kids are all desperate to play with her and they're getting in plenty of cuddle time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking good Andrew.

Can't wait to see it in person and of course seeing all of you.

Anonymous said...

We need pictures of the ducks please. Love Mum xxxx