Sunday 17 January 2010

Just too cute!!

I have just dared to go outside and to my surprise I was the first to meet number two baby of the year. He appears to be doing well so far and there may well be another to follow. I will keep you updated!! I am informed that because he is a boy we can eat this one!!!
Andrew has started the vegetable plot this week. The pigs of course have done a good job of starting the work and now Andrew is busy rotavating to his hearts content. It brings back memories of Ian in the garden of Lawn Close when they first arrived. I think he was rotavating for weeks!!! He has also bought the first lot of seed potatoes, a variety called Charlotte. I think he likes the name!!!
We have also had a change of nationality in the family this week. The little Renault finally has French citizenship!!! Hopefully she will keep going for a little longer now that she is worth more!!!
Anyway, photos for your perusal forthwith. They were taken just moments after number two baby was born!!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Yay the plates *finally* came through :) thats a fair wait since we went and did the necessary on your birthday. Cute piccies of baby #2, have fun rotavating Andy :)

Anonymous said...

Norm Here, I hate to be the official here (hmm) but I think the GB sticker needs to go?

lilyplum said...

Charlotte Potatoes are very nice we grew them last year.
Mike says yummy Goat Curry!

iansophsandmax xx said...

oh the sound of a rotivator...mmmmm...love the number plate Andy Jane 513..kirsty Sacha is it? Lots of love to you all!xxx

Jane said...

Trust you Rob!!! Theres always one!! xx

Unknown said...

I rather get rid of the French Plate then the GB sticker.

Goats, goats and more goats. You can make goat curry with all of them.

Hopefully the moles won't eat your vegetables.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Gordy

Anonymous said...

Charlotte potatoes. I've grown those. I think they are disease resistant so good choice.