Monday 13 July 2009

England for a week .....

Well, the Frenchies have descended on Datchet for a week. We are having a fun packed week apart from the noise pollution, air pollution, traffic jams ...... need I go on? The shopping is however quite novel, there are shops open on a Sunday and they have bargains!! Lets hope my shopping day that is planned for Wednesday goes well too!!
We have already visited Grandma Jenny, Grandad Gerry, Grandma Nett and Tom, Gretta, Auntie Heather, Uncle Ian, Rene .... the list goes on. We have also inspected the new extensions in Lawn Close and sampled the local fish and chips. All I have to do now is complete the list of people to visit and have KFC. It is hard to fit everyone in within the week so I apologise for those of you reading the blog who we dont get to see.
I will take lots of photos and try and update before we go back to France. If anyone wants to come and see us one evening you will have to call. Take care peeps. xx

No comments: