Tuesday 21 July 2009

Back to the usual madhouse

After my week of peace and tranquility, the madness has returned. The noise of screaming kids throughout the day echoes around the valley, closely follwed by the bellowing of a very irate father.
So far we have not managed to find homes for any of the puppies. We will be left with either eating them or teaching them to swim. As for the piglets, they're all doing well and I am quite looking forward to eating one in the not too distant future.
I also want to eat one of the goats but Jane is kicking up a fuss about it.
We barbecued in the rain last night and, after dinner, Kirsty had her makeup done so I thought I'd stick a picture up of the finished product.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Goats make a good curry according to Jamie ;)

Laura xx

Gregg said...

Eat the mother-in-law!! In a food way not in a kinky way.



Also I'm still willing to stealth kill the goat and force Jane to either eat it or throw away good meat ;)

Jane said...

Gregg. I told you the only way I would eat it!!! Mr mother in law says goat meat is lovely!!