Wednesday 27 March 2013

Progress

Although it's been pretty fresh here of recent, the snow has kept it's distance and the rain has dried up for long enough to make a start on my Big-Boy Barbecue. It's probably no surprise that I still don't sleep much so I spend many a night hour contemplating how everything will look and, I am happy to say, I have the finished article in my head already.

I have spent this morning welding the two halve of my cut and shut together. Just in case there is any confusion as to what's going on, in the pictures the barbecue is stood on its end and the whole is in the bottom where the fire pit will eventually sit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh! This is a bit big. Don't lose too much sleep! Love Mum xxx

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Clear as mud, but I have no doubt it will work!

Unknown said...

Drew i cannot visualise this at all but i have great faith in your abilities & am sure at some point soon it will be a great BBQ?! x