Thursday 2 February 2012

My 10th Birthday, by Kirsty

My 10th birthday to day yopi.I love all the presents every body sent me. I got a Bop it game, a drawing game,a sticker maker for windows, a new bedroom and other stuff. So I want to thank every body that sent a card or present for me and my parents that gave me a new room and thank all my family for all the cards and for growing me up. And certainly my parents for growing me up. Just forgot to mention, I'm having a party on the 13th and hope some of the family can come over and I'm doing a another birthday on the 5th where there will be all my friends from school. Hope every one is well lots of love to all.Love Kirsty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi honey!! What a lovely blog. Sounds like you had a lovely birthday. Can't wait to see you. Lots of hugs and kisses to you all. Grandma xxxx

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Happy birthdy, kirsty. What is your new room like? Have you still got your princess bed?

Louise said...

Happy Birthday Kirsty! Lots of Love, missing you all loads xxx