Sunday 10 April 2011

Pushing on up

Anyone would think that this blog was solely about pizza ovens, but that's not really the case. Yesterday afternoon I repotted my squashes, took a flyer and planted the melons and pumpkins outside, got some of the tomatoes and chillis into the grow bags. This morning saw me make the first few steps up the spire. I've worked out I can almost do a row an hour which is 32 tiles cut on 3 sides. It may be Wednesday before I get a chance to move up higher but we'll have to wait and see. Jane has been busy tidying in preparation for the arrival of her mum and Little Louise on Friday. The kids, as always have just been a pain, too hot, thirsty, hungry, bored, etc. etc...

2 comments:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

I love that it's warm enough to have the windows open ... Not my memory of your place!!

Louise said...

I'm excited! Jane doesn't have to tidy up for me! I don't mind!