Saturday 19 December 2009

Safe at Home!!

Well, I finally made it home last night. Thankfully our managers let us go at 3 o'clock. Lee drove Trudie and I home, our hero!!!!! LOL!!!! Andrew met me at the end of the road with the Range Rover though for the last couple of kilometres. My car is still stranded in Caen and I am not sure if I will be reunited with it on Monday or not!!! The roads here are impassable to cars now after another 4 inches of snow last night. Toms car is almost buried in snow!!! OMG!!! What if they cant go home on Tuesday???????? Scary thought!!!!!
The kids are still enjoying the snow. It is the most snow they have ever seen. Peter likes to play for a while but the cold soon overcomes him. He is very sensibly sitting on the sofa with the blankets watching television. Unfortunately for him Grandma is asking him questions constantly about the programmes. Allegedly she is learning!!!!
Oh well, at least I managed to get the supplies back yesterday so we will be ok for a few days if we do not manage to have a thaw!!
Take care all. xx

No comments: