Saturday 8 August 2009

What's on this week then???

At last I have a weeks holiday and I have not got to rush anywhere or do anything!!!! We have got Laura for a few days and Jamie at the end of the week. My mum and Tom are still here and the local hotel and restaurants are still reaping the benefits. My hands are doing well and are not so orange as the washing up disappears as if by magic!!!
Today, Andrew almost had his dreams come true. Laura in the hayloft!!!! Unfortunately for Andrew the floor does not take his weight so Josh had to play in the straw with Laura instead!! He He!!!
Hopefully we are off to the beach tomorrow and then if the weather stays nice we will take a trip to Festyland in the week. The kids have been desperate to go since we moved to France so I suppose we better give in!!! Maybe we can get my mum down a waterslide, after all, she does like water!!!
The pig has not yet been despatched and the goat has survived yet another week. The freezer however has been moved into position and is in full working order. I am sure that it will not be long before Andrew and Gregg become master butchers.
The gite is coming along nicely still, Andrew has been working really hard for the last two weeks. Apparently Laura was scrubbing so hard yesterday that she has found some muscles that she did not know she had!!
The first of the puppies left us this morning. She had a two hour drive to her new home. Lets hope she enjoys her new abode and does not miss her buddies too much. All of the others leave next weekend after they reach the ripe old age of eight weeks. Doesnt time fly??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe your Mum's really there. Need pictorial evidence please!

Gregg said...

oh she's definitely there. She kept trying to make me suck her toes