Sunday 18 January 2009

Just for FIL!!!!

Laura and I went on a mission today to take some photos of the local ditches!!! On the way we encountered a small cow in the middle of the road! After trudging through a large cow yard to the nearest house I came to the conclusion that there was noone at home!! I then thought it would be an idea to usher the cow back to the yard, as he was dangerously near the main road. Hmm, he had other ideas!! Thankfully the farmer appeared at this point and came to my rescue. After turning to take him back to the yard, he realised that Laura and I were then stuck in the ditch at the side of the road!! Typical. He came and gave a push, along with Laura and we were soon unstuck. Unfortunately, his shoulder left a nice dent in the boot of the car. I obviously found the local farmer who eats his spinach!! Oh well, at least we got the ditch pictures!! xxx

No comments: