Friday 15 June 2007

Mondays the day

Finally everything is falling into place. We have the cash from the bank, plastic to max out and a fuelled up motorhome raring to go. Monday is looking like departure day and, as usual, I can't wait. We've been saying goodbyes to all and sundry and we have a couple of functions left to attend this weekend before we hit the road. We've also found the batteries for the camera so I should be able to stick some photos up soon. Well, when I can remember where the camera is anyway. The house is almost completely empty and the container is full to overflowing, so much so that what's left will be delivered to friends or the tip depending on whom is more needy. No doubt my next update will be from the other side of the channel.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

BON VOYAGE

Love Heather

Unknown said...

Going to miss you guys very much. Have a safe journey. Keep in touch and let me know when I can visit.

Love You All,
Gordy

Louise said...

Going to miss you all! Have a safe journey and ENJOY it!

xxx

Anonymous said...

Really sad to see you go but thanks for a great couple of days in Weymouth and Portland. Can't wait to hear how you are getting on with your big adventure!!!

All my Love to you all

Nicola XXXXX

Anonymous said...

Well done guys were very proud of you! Have a smashing time! Ian and Sophs xx

Anonymous said...

WHERE ARE YOU!

Anonymous said...

I keep checking everyday to hear where you are and what you are up to! I guess that you are having a great time! Can't wait to hear all your news!

Thanking of you and missing you loads Love Nicola XXX

Anonymous said...

Hi Family,
I'm so glad to see that your on a new adventure. God bless you on your journey and I'll keep checking this site to see where I will be taking my next holiday to see you. Miss you very much. Dominick says hi too. Love ya, Corinne