Monday 21 May 2007

Not long to go now.

Yet another week has just slipped by and it seems like we're almost ready for the pig move now. This weekend saw the moving of Kirstys bed along with more toys and other stuff. This leaves both Josh and Kirsty sleeping on mattresses on the floor. Hopefully we should get our completion date through today. Then we will be able to start the serious planning of the final part of the move and the ferry crossing to Calais. All going well, this will be my last week at work and I can only say, I'm ecstatic about it. 15 years in the rat race has run me to ruin and the thought of being able to throw in my phone and laptop and become stress free, has got me buzzing. Our leaving party is scheduled for the 28th May and will kick off around 2:00pm. The usual hog roast, combined with a paella, should see all in attendance well fed. We look forward to seeing you all there.

2 comments:

Louise said...

Have we a completion date yet then?

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! Dont forget to post plenty of photos on here. I'll be checking up on you.