Friday 20 April 2007

Now for the fun bit!!!!

Well, the motorhome arrived on 14-04-07. You start to realise the scale of the beast when it's parked in your drive and there's no room for anything else.
Seems strange being a household with 4 cars and only 2 drivers.
Spending 6 months living out of a motorhome, looking at houses and enjoying the scenery is all great, but I have decided to add a little spice to our adventure.

Today I'm off to collect 2 kayaks along with all the gear so that we can have some fun on the 1000s of miles of french waterways, inland lakes and coastal resorts.

This will be like a return to my days with the scouts. Hopefully I can remember how to roll one of these, otherwise I'll be getting very wet. For the kids it should prove to be an exciting new hobby for them to take up if they enjoy it.

No comments: