Sunday 7 October 2012

More fire pit

In between down pours, I have managed to progress the firepit towards looking like a pucker piece of kit. So far I have mounted 3 grills, all of which will be height adjustable, and 1 pan holder. Still got a pot hanger and rotisserie to go then I shall start on the fire base and the chimney.

During yesterday mornings rain, I also had a go at building a foam machine for next years summer parties. Although it was a reasonable success, and a great hit with the kids, it needs a bigger input of air so I have managed to blag a garden blower from Steve and Laura which should do just the trick.

Preparations for Janes party are going well. I finished building one of her presents this morning, got the floor down in the round house and have sorted out guests from as far afield as Greece. I have a fair few other jobs to finish between now and then but am quietly confident, touch wood, that everything will be fine.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! Love Mum xxxx