Sunday 4 December 2011

Update!!!

Well, what's new??? I will let the photos tell you!! We had a great evening at the Marche de Noel on Friday night. Kirsty and Peter sung beautifully and Josh was highly relieved as he did not have to!! He sat on my lap for the duration eating the biggest piece of chocolate cake that he could find on the stall. After finishing the singing Kirsty and Lili Rose spent all of their money on buying things that they really needed!!! (Note sarcasm in that last sentence please!!) After collecting seashells from the beach, the beach where Andrew caught a shark, Kirsty and I have been creative. Well, I should really say that Kirsty was creative and I had to glue everything!! A mothers work is never done. The most important mention for this blog should go to Josh. His school report arrived in the post yesterday. At first I had a panic, did they post the reports that were really bad so that the parents did actually receive them. I need not have worried, it is excellent!!! We are really proud of him, again. It is a bit small I am afraid in the picture, but I am sure a magnifying glass will work wonders!! Take care everyone and hope to see you all soon. xxx

5 comments:

Louise said...

Well done to Peter and Kirsty for the Marche de Noel and an even bigger well done to Josh for his fantastic report.

xxx

Anonymous said...

Excellent work Josh on your report. Loving the shell work and tres bien on your singing Kirsty and Peter!!! I am sure you are all having a good time getting ready for Christmas. Julie
xxx

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Well done to all!!

Anonymous said...

Is there no end to the Larcombe talent!!!

Angela H said...

Lovely report, Josh. Would have loved to have heard the singing...