Friday 18 June 2010

What's New?

I am pleased to report that Peter is better. He is back to his normal mischievous self!! His ear infection appears to have gone and the scar is improving! At school he appears to be behaving which is good, although he does tend to do what he wants when he wants!! He is a determined little monkey. Wonder where he gets that from? Josh and Kirsty are doing well at school. They are looking forward to the end of term, their last day is the 2nd July. Andrew is, as you can imagine, not looking forward to it at all!! Josh has gained his Permis Pieton at school this term which means he can now walk!!! He passed his test and is very proud of his certificate. Well done Josh!! Josh is also busy constructing at the moment. He has got to page 3 I think of the instructions!! He has obviously not got the male genes yet that tell you not to bother with the instructions!! Andrew is busy helping Maryline and David on their roof. I think the job is due to last until the end of the summer!! At least I know where to find him!! He has also managed to fit the new carpet in the ensuite. Another great job. Now all I need to do is buy the flooring for the bathroom and it might actually be a job that is finished!! I say might!!! I am still looking forward to going back to work soon. Unemployment is not really suiting me, especially the lack of unemployment benefit!! Last month was very light as they have decided that I was paid 25 days holiday when I left the bank!! Typical. Another thing to check on!! Anyway, love to all and see you all real soon. xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like it's all go in France.

Well done Josh!

Hope to see you all soon.

Gordy

lilyplum said...

Can we have some new photos please!