Sunday 1 June 2008

June already and the puppies are getting bigger and bigger and .......

We are most definitely back to reality. The puppies are now getting really big. They are thoroughly enjoying their trips out to the lawn, although they are now starting to explore more, apparently under my car is a great place to hide!! The colours are starting to come through as are their personalities. I now get barked at every morning by one particular young man who thinks he is the boss!! Unfortuately my favourite girl beats him at the wrestling every time!! I suppose you have to be there to appreciate the humour of it all!!
Josh and Kirsty only have four weeks left of this school term. They finish on the 3rd July and do not go back until September!! I think I may have to find a summer boarding school for them. Either that or they will have to live in the valley so they do not annoy me too much!!!
Work is continuing, the grass is being cut as we speak, even though we still do not have the right part for the mower and the tiles have been put back on some of the outbuildings. Andrew and Josh have also started work on Chateau Antoine!!! I think there is going to be an auction held later in the year!!!!!!
Lots of love guys, more news soon. (Those of you anonymous blogger commentors, you need to sign your names!!!! That way we know who wants to know our darkest secrets!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that is what I call a great summer holiday!!! July to September. They could always take up residence in the barn or an out house maybe if they got too bad!

How cute!!!! The pups are gorgeous. If I could have one I really would. Glad to hear the girls are winning the wrestling!!!

Love Julie
xxxx